What happens when I forget my notebooks at home. Thank goodness for Pasig’s Plastic Bag Ban!!!
nice one es! :D
- Paul: water?
- Me: No thanks kid!
- Paul: Glou! im 18
- Me: so? you'll always be little brother to me
- Paul: Little broooddeeerrr! haha! like the cricket in little mermaid
- Me: dog man gud to sa mulan! -.-
- haha! my little brother is soo funny!!! : )))
there’s really not much to say
only that i wish…….
everyday is valentines day!HAHAHAHAHAHA
nakiki-valentines lang :))) <3
- JULIET: (not knowing ROMEO hears her) Oh, Romeo, Romeo, why do you have to be Romeo? Forget about your father and change your name. Or else, if you won’t change your name, just swear you love me and I’ll stop being a Capulet.
- ROMEO: (to himself) Should I listen for more, or should I speak now?
- JULIET: (still not knowing ROMEO hears her) It’s only your name that’s my enemy. You’d still be yourself even if you stopped being a Montague. What’s a Montague anyway? It isn’t a hand, a foot, an arm, a face, or any other part of a man. Oh, be some other name! What does a name mean? The thing we call a rose would smell just as sweet if we called it by any other name. Romeo would be just as perfect even if he wasn’t called Romeo. Romeo, lose your name. Trade in your name—which really has nothing to do with you—and take all of me in exchange.
- ROMEO: (to JULIET) I trust your words. Just call me your love, and I will take a new name. From now on I will never be Romeo again.